Fourth International Conference
KATHMANDU SYMPOSIA ON ADVANCED MATERIALS
KaSAM - 2018
October 26-29, 2018; Park Village Resort, Budhanilkantha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Organized by: Nepal Polymer Institute (NPI) In Association with Research Centre for Applied Science and Technology (RECAST), Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, Pokhara University, Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) & Institute for Polymer Materials (Germany), With Support from Onyx Inc., Nutriset (France) & University Grants Commission (Nepal)
Nepal Polymer Institute has organized several international/national meetings of scientific importance in cooperation with various professional societies, universities and/or research institutions. Some of them are listed below:
- 19th World Forum for Advanced Materials- POLYCHAR 19: held in Kathmandu, Nepal (2011); with participation of more than 400 scientists from 46 countries.
- Kathmandu Symposia on Advanced Materials (KaSAM): Organized every 2 years; more than 200 participants from over 20 countries in each of the 2012 (Kathmandu), 2014 (Kathmandu) & 2016 (Pokhara) editions of KaSAM.
- International Conference on Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine (ICIDN): Organized every 3 years; attracted more than 250 participants representing over 20 countries in each of the 2012 & 2015 editions of ICIDN held in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Kathmandu Autumn School on Chemistry and Chemical Technologies (KASChem): The 2014 edition of KAsChem was held in Kathmandu (first of its kind held in Nepal), and in 2016, KASChem was organized in three different cities: Pokhara, Chitwan and Biratnagar.
- Microsymposium on Applied Sciences: an annual meeting held in Kathmandu since last 7 years.
- First Young Scientists Summit (YSS): held for the first time in Nepal in 2016
Updated on September 27, 2018 © 2018|Nepal Polymer Institute (NPI),Kathmandu|